Health safety measures against COVID-19
We would like to thank you for choosing or considering choosing Pylaia Boutique Hotel & Spa. We are pleased to announce that we are officially ready to welcome you!
The health and safety of both our visitors and personnel is our priority. Our aim is to provide a holiday experience as carefree as possible. Our personnel abide by all hygiene and safety protocols of the National Public Health Organization and all our areas are adapted according to the instructions of the Greek Government*.
Please, read carefully all our recommendations and safety measures below regarding COVID-19, prior to your arrival:
- During your trip, avoid overcrowding indoors and try to keep your distances.
- Contactless transactions and online Check-in / Check-out procedures are recommended and preferred.
- All our personnel abide by all health and safety rules and protocols from the National Public Health Organization (hand sanitizers, masks, gloves, social distancing) and have been trained in all health procedures and safety protocols.
- Our restaurants follow all necessary hygiene measures and protocols, just as required by law.
- We thoroughly apply steam cleaning-sanitizing, disinfectant products and natural ventilation in every room, prior to the visitors’ arrival.
- Chance of bedding and towels will be performed every three days, or upon the visitors’ request. Bed linen, fabrics and towels will be washed at high temperatures.
- Pools are private and available to use exclusively by our guests. The daily maintenance and disinfection of the pools is carried out by trained personnel.
We look forward to welcoming you again, soon!